2.09.2011

wish lists :: maternity tops & dresses.

ShopStyle

aren't these great!?

just 10 outfits in, the remix has already begun to reveal that 1.) i need more bottoms (see post below) and 2.) i need some more pattern & color in my wardrobe as a whole.

since spring and summer will house the majority of my must-wear-maternity-clothes days of this pregnancy (read: i will be largest then), i focused on warm weather pieces with color and pattern. and since i don't really see my self wearing polka dot, neon orange pants (heh), i focused on tops and dresses with color and pattern.

unlike the i-need-more-bottoms revelation, the color and pattern revelation is more about desire and fun than down right need.

the pieces come from new-to-me asos maternity, old navy maternity, gap maternity, japanese weekend and boden maternity. i purposefully avoided adding anything from target, though there are several spring things i already love from there. i'm sure i will purchase something(s) from target, but for this exercise i am trying to branch out from my go-to.

my VERY most favorite thing is the asos color block dress ($62.76). you have to click and see the other views. to die for. it may be a must-buy spring events like easter, baby showers (i have 327 pregnant friends, only a slight exaggeration) and date nights.

i am also quite fond of the yellow old navy sleeveless top ($10). i have been loving other style bloggers' use of neon (in small doses) and would like to attempt it myself.

i really do love everything. here's what else is pictured:

whatcha think?

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
Mother of four and married to Landon, a lead pastor in San Angelo, Texas. I have been a journalist and an English teacher, love York peppermint patties and am addicted to Instagram. Someday, I hope to finally get organized.