2.05.2011

30 for 30 winter :: no. 5.

olive green ruffle neck shirt: hand-me-down/liz lange maternity for target
denim leggings: target
brown jacket: ross
gray tall boots: target
ivory bracelet: darlybird
glass necklace: gift, custom made for my by my SIL/best friend





finally! it is no longer cold! i wore nary a scarf, overcoat, hat, glove, etc. over this outfit. yay!

in other news, i really need a haircut. and an eyebrow wax.

be back later with a date night outfit. we're celebrating landon's 31st birthday (which is actually on monday) tonight with steak and friends. we plan to eat the steak. not the friends. that would be weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Mother of four and married to Landon, a lead pastor in San Angelo, Texas. I have been a journalist and an English teacher, love York peppermint patties and am addicted to Instagram. Someday, I hope to finally get organized.