every single pair of pants here is from the gap. the skirt is forever 21 maternity. clearly, i will not being purchasing all of these, but they are all up for consideration.
- the gray boot pants are very springy looking to me and would work for teaching, church, and casual ocassions. ($69.50)
- the wide leg jeans are very on trend, and i totally have clogs like the model is wearing. i think they would be cute with flowy, girly spring tops. ($79.50)
- the denim leggings are on sale, and i practically live in the ones i have now. though they are stretchy, they are not maternity and are beginning to feel tight underneath my bump. ($29.99)
- the skirt is just cute. right? i only wonder if it would be hard to style. what could i wear with it? i'd need several options. oh, and it's also on sale. ($10.99)
- the navy pinstripe boot pants are the same as the gray boot pants with the exception of the color. they would work for the same occasions as the gray ones, and i honestly lean toward the darker color. ($69.50)
- the capris have a full panel, which i love for late pregnancy, and the color is called chocolate milk. hello! greatest color name ever. i really like these (especially with the shoes shown) for all kinds of different things. i will be my biggest in the warm spring and then blazing hot summer. these seem like go-to pants for that time of year with a ginormous belly. ($59.50)
- i have been coveting these black ponte pants for awhile. they are skinny and super stretchy and soft. what could be wrong with that? plus, the black is something i could wear to teach. they are also on sale. ($39.99)
- these skinny jeans are more structured and dressy than denim leggings and have the full panel that i like. i have these same jeans in non-maternity, and i like them quite a bit. ($79.50)
suggestions? thoughts? outfit ideas?