2.13.2011

30 for 30 winter :: no. 13 (+ a swap x2).

dress: a.n.a maternity, via jcpenny
cardigan: old navy
belt: ross
tights: target
boots: target
"sing" necklace: gift
bag: fossil, via goodwill





i exercised my pregnant-woman's-right to swap again. i did have a brown motherhood maternity dress on my 30 list, but it ends up that it's ginormous. i look like a walking burlap sack in it at this point. i have yet to wear it so i swapped it for this lovely number. i'm interested to see how i can remix this dress. (read: i am unsure how i can remix this dress.)

p.s. i ADORE these tights.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Mother of four and married to Landon, a lead pastor in San Angelo, Texas. I have been a journalist and an English teacher, love York peppermint patties and am addicted to Instagram. Someday, I hope to finally get organized.