2.07.2011

30 for 30 winter :: no. 9.

navy & gray striped cardigan: f21
pink flutter sleeve maternity top: hand-me-down
pink polka dot scarf: target
owl necklace: wet seal
denim leggings: target
gray boots: target
navy blue pea coat: gap maternity (last two photos)
pink headband: wal-mart






i included photos of this maternity coat because it is the.best.coat.ever. it's navy...love. it's a pea coat...love. i've had it since i was pregnant with ellie, and it's holding up nicely. it's a stretchy ponte knit almost feels like a sweatshirt...love eternal. it's only used for outerwear so it's not in my 30 for 30, but i thought i'd show it off anyway.

today's outfit is inspired by the fact that we found out today our baby is a girl! i wore pink to church for my own personal celebration. it was a party for sure. we're super excited, and i've already started pulling out tiny clothes and shoes that were ellie's. swoon.

finally, today is my husband's 31st birthday. he's the handsomest husband in the wide world. i love him so.

1 comment:

  1. wow, you are a brave soul for taking this challenge on while pregnant! cheers!!!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Mother of four and married to Landon, a lead pastor in San Angelo, Texas. I have been a journalist and an English teacher, love York peppermint patties and am addicted to Instagram. Someday, I hope to finally get organized.