2.20.2011

30 for 30 winter :: no. 18.

shirt: f21
dress (as skirt): a.n.a maternity via jcpenny
necklace: don't recall
glass bangles: a1 asian market
shoes: toms via whole foods






i wore this to stay home from church with a sick child, go to a meeting with my doula, take the kids to subway for dinner and go to a leadership meeting at the church. it was quite comfy and cool for the warm afternoon. i feel like the transition from the shirt to the "skirt" is kind of awkward though. maybe a belt was needed? i dunno. i was just glad to have a "skirt" in my remix that isn't my form-fitting pencil skirt. note to self: include more skirts in the next 30 for 30.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Mother of four and married to Landon, a lead pastor in San Angelo, Texas. I have been a journalist and an English teacher, love York peppermint patties and am addicted to Instagram. Someday, I hope to finally get organized.