7.01.2010

big city shopping.


ellie and i are in san antonio at my dad's, and today we went shopping. i do shop at home, but i get my best work done when in the "big" city. above are most of the things i bought today. all on great sale, of course. i shopped at the gap, baby gap, j.crew, express and crazy 8. there isn't anything shown from express because it was all super clearance and there aren't any photos online. i also got a super great red studded skinny belt at the gap for $3 that isn't pictured online. then there are a couple of gifts that i don't wanna give away. i am most excited about the "forever skinny" gap jeans because they have a just-high-enough rise for a belly that's given birth to two babies. also pumped about the essie nail polish in "jazz" that i bought at j.crew. i wanted that mushroom-y color when i got my nails done last, but the salon didn't have anything close. so, when i saw this i snatched it right up.

1 comment:

  1. Hey I saw your comment over at kendieverday. I'm excited to see what you do for 30 for 30 and I don't think your blog is crappy! :)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Mother of four and married to Landon, a lead pastor in San Angelo, Texas. I have been a journalist and an English teacher, love York peppermint patties and am addicted to Instagram. Someday, I hope to finally get organized.