7.05.2010

30 for 30: no. 1.

30 for 30 Banner



7+14+26

black tunic: old navy
black and white print tulip skirt: target
yellow wedges: mia, on clearance for $7 from somewhere i have forgotten the name of
chain and bead bracelet: no idea

and so it begins! here is my first outfit for the kendi everyday 30 for 30 remix challenge. this is the first time i've worn this skirt, and i'm sorta nervous about finding very many ways to re-wear it given it's bold print. we shall see. i like the tunic tucked into it because it gives it a nice blouse-y effect. i am a bit worried that wearing black and yellow automatically reads bumble bee, but i risked it.

3 comments:

  1. I like the blouse-y effect too. :)
    I think I will end up mixing black and yellow at some point in this challenge too. I like the color combo though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like those shoes, can't believe they were only $7!!!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Mother of four and married to Landon, a lead pastor in San Angelo, Texas. I have been a journalist and an English teacher, love York peppermint patties and am addicted to Instagram. Someday, I hope to finally get organized.