12.11.2010

holiday party 4::worn.

tonight was the staff christmas party at the church. it was a lovely time, and the 2nd of 4 parties this weekend, 4th of 7 (i think) total parties this season.

two words about this outfit: wrap dress. is there anything better? i think no.

OK, i think there are a few more words. first, my hair is parted down the center today. i can't decide if i love it or it's weird looking. second, i'm wearing the same tights from my last post, and i'm still madly in love with them. i want them in every color of the rainbow. still.

dress: liz lange maternity for target
tights: banana republic outlet
shoes: forever 21



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Mother of four and married to Landon, a lead pastor in San Angelo, Texas. I have been a journalist and an English teacher, love York peppermint patties and am addicted to Instagram. Someday, I hope to finally get organized.