8.28.2010

abandoned.

yes, i abandoned my 30 for 30 challenge. i didn't time it well, and there were some things that prevented me, partially, from sticking to my 30 items, and, mostly, some things that prevented me from posting outfits on this blog.

the summer is over now. school has started. i wear a uniform to school. however, there will be a 30 for 30 challenge that i start and finish in the near future.

in the meantime, i'm getting pumped up for fall so some inspiration outfits will be forthcoming. i'm going to post some outfits created from pieces that are already in my closet and then post some things that are on my wish list.

stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Mother of four and married to Landon, a lead pastor in San Angelo, Texas. I have been a journalist and an English teacher, love York peppermint patties and am addicted to Instagram. Someday, I hope to finally get organized.