8.30.2010

monday night in LACE::worn.



ivory lace tunic: rue21
black cardigan: cato
grey skinny jeans: old navy
grey felt mary janes: target
white ring: rue21
taupe ruffle bag: ross

posting all those pretty lace tops yesterday inspired me to find one in town that was 1.) inexpensive and 2.) didn't take days to ship. cheap and impatient. that's me. i came up with this $20 beauty from teeny bopper store rue21. i like it! i think it'll work in a variety of ways. i tried to find a link online, but couldn't. they must have a hard time putting all 342,532 articles of their clothing on the internet.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe my favorite outfit so far, Sarah. LOVED the accessories - purse, ring, cute. We need to shop together aka I need you to shop for me. :D

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Mother of four and married to Landon, a lead pastor in San Angelo, Texas. I have been a journalist and an English teacher, love York peppermint patties and am addicted to Instagram. Someday, I hope to finally get organized.