3.01.2011

30 for 30 winter :: no. 24.

aaaaand...we're back.

with really, really clear photos. like...photos that show the dark circles under my eyes and the wrinkles in my shirt. the phone is gone. i'm waiting on a new one. i can upload from my good camera, though, so you're gonna see outfits 24-30 in a lot more detail than you're used to.

without further ado...

pink maternity shirt: hand-me-down
pencil skirt: jcpenny
gold sparkly cinch belt: gift from a friend
boots: target
earrings: nine west via dillard's



(real weird face here..)

sparkles!

if you're out there, thanks for hanging in with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Mother of four and married to Landon, a lead pastor in San Angelo, Texas. I have been a journalist and an English teacher, love York peppermint patties and am addicted to Instagram. Someday, I hope to finally get organized.